It is no secret that I seek people who can inspire me. It’s almost like I wake up every day hungry to be around people who can challenge me to live life in a different way. I am beyond blessed to say that I know a great number of people who I find inspirations in my life. The list could be endless if I started giving names, which is why I will list some of the personalities of people who have had the biggest inspiration in my life.
1. The ones that choose kindness to show low to another struggling soul.
2. The ones who do things that need to be done without waiting for someone else to do it.
3. The ones who take the time to listen to another dream.
4. The ones who learn to live this beautiful life without the people they love the most.
5. The ones who create their own miracle when.
6. The ones who choose to walk away from envy and jealousy.
7. The ones who are able to love unconditionally.
8. The ones who wake up and chase their dreams.
9. The ones who step out of being ordinary.
10. The ones who build another person up and makes them believe in themselves.
11. The ones who create a simple situation out of a difficult life.
12. The ones who choose to talk about the good qualities of someone.
I would love to hear from you.
Which one of these can you relate to? Who is it that inspires you the most and why?
Leave a comment below, and share your story. #beautifulsimplelife #peoplewhoinspireme #inspirationalpeople #inspirationalblog #motivationalblog #lifestyleblog #talkaboutwhatmatters #mindfulliving #loveismymotivation